Features designed for an aging population
The Assisto bathtub with door offers older people optimum comfort and safety, allowing them to rediscover the pleasure of having a bath every day.
Enjoying your home longer
- The ergonomic design of the Assisto bathtub offers safety and peace of mind to older people or people living alone by reducing the risk of falls and injuries.
- Its functional ease allows users to enjoy greater independence and dignity, while staying in their own homes for as long as possible..
Less risk of falls or accidents
- The bathtub meets North American accessibility standards, is at chair height, and allows for easier bathtub transfers.
- Thanks to the vertical door, no steps are required to get in or out.
- It offers a horizontal bathing experience just like a conventional bathtub.
- At no time will the user be standing upright in the bathtub.
Relaxation, comfort, and pleasure
Multiple optional features for a spa-like experience at home:
- Possibility to add the heated backrest for immediate comfort.
- Air jets to maximize the therapeutic effects of relaxation.
- Chromotherapy for a total relaxation experience.
Practical and easy to use
- Vertical door with two opening levels to personalize the experience or to wash a child.
- The water fills up in 3 minutes to enjoy the bathing experience faster thanks to the high-flow valve.
- Ultra-fast water evacuation in less than 15 seconds for a quicker exit from the bath without getting cold.
- Easy-to-use, touch-sensitive electronic control for activating the various functions.
- Built-in hand shower for easy bathing or rinsing.
Ideal for an adapted bathroom
Assisto is the safest and most comfortable bathtub with door on the market. The chair-height bathtub makes it easily accessible, allowing for no threshold entry and exit without stepping over anything, and reducing the risk of falls. Its ergonomic features play a role in creating an adapted bathroom offering increased autonomy and dignity.Discover the Assisto bathtub with door