Designed to make life easier for people with reduced mobility
The no threshold Assisto bathtub with vertical door will allow people with reduced mobility or a disability to have a bath in optimum comfort and safety.
Designed for a bathroom adapted to your needs
- The bathtub design offers a horizontal bathing experience like a conventional bathtub.
- The ergonomic design of the bathtub with vertical door is perfectly suited for the design of a bathroom for handicapped persons or persons with reduced mobility
- The ergonomics of the Assisto bath allows a bathing experience adapted to the specific needs of people with reduced mobility or a disability.
- The simple and easy-to-use control allows for increased autonomy, and as a result, more dignity and privacy.
Safe and easy access
- Thanks to its height, no steps are required to get in or out of the bathtub.
- At the same height as a chair, the bathtub meets North American accessibility standards and allows for an easier bathtub transfer.
- Its design ensures that the user will never stand upright on a wet surface, thus reducing the risk of falls.
Relaxation, comfort, and pleasure
- The Assisto bathtub has been designed to provide an optimal relaxation experience for people with reduced mobility within an accessible bathroom adapted to their needs.
- A multitude of options are available, such as heated backrest, air jets, and chromotherapy to provide total relaxation and the experience of a therapeutic bath in your own home.
Ideal for an adapted bathroom
Assisto is the safest and most comfortable bathtub with door on the market. The chair-height bathtub makes it easily accessible, allowing for no threshold entry and exit without stepping over anything, and reducing the risk of falls. Its ergonomic features play a role in creating an adapted bathroom offering increased autonomy and dignity.Discover the Assisto bathtub with door